Create unlimited images galleries.
- Support for PNG, JPG, GIF
- Add your galleries into posts or pages
- Easy to use
- Upload the Gallery Image plugin to your blog and activate it.
- Go to the Option page and set the gallery width and the vertical margin.
- Go to the Add Gallery page, set a name for the gallery and add images for the gallery ( to have a great result in a single gallery use images with the same width and height ) , click on the save button to complete the submission.
- Go to the Manage Galleries page and pick up the code under the Embed Code column.
- Go in a post or in a page and paste the Embed Code inside the HTML of your post or page.
- Check your post or page to see the result.
Software and source code are licensed under the terms of the GPLv2 or later.