Easy Reading is a simple WordPress Plugin that shows an high contrast and more readable version of the current post. Easy reading is useful for people who have low vision, colorblindness or other visual impairments or simply to decrease eye strain.
- Upload the Easy Reading plugin to your blog and activate it
- Customize the plugin through the options in the “Easy Reading” menu voice
Easy Reading Menu
Inside the Easy Reading Menu you can find the following options:
- Window width – The width in pixel of the high contrast window
- Default font size- The default font size of the high contrast window
- Font Family – The default font family of the high contrast window
If you want to add more CSS rules to the Easy Reading modal window you can edit the custom.css file.
- custom.css is by default empty because it’s your place to add custom
- You can find a handy link to the custom.css file inside the Easy Reading Menu
- You can alternatively edit custom.css via FTP, the location is [plugins folder]/easy-reading/css/custom.css
Use this selector #easy-reading-modal-window before any tag to select only elements included in the high contrast window.