Recent Post Revolution offers a new amazing way to display a selection of your posts, custom posts or pages in your WordPress blog.
The gallery generated by Recent Posts Revolution needs only the first configuration, then will be automatically displayed and updated, all the images diplayed in the gallery are the featured images of your posts/custom posts/pages, for this reason you don’t have to manually create the gallery or to upload images, if your are a lazy administrator this is the perfect plugin for you.
How to define the content of the gallery
As administrator you can define your custom selection of posts/custom posts/pages in the Content area:
- Number of Posts -> Number of Posts/Custom Posts/Pages displayed in the gallery.
- Offset -> Your selection starts from this position.
- Category -> If you are using normal posts here you can define which category of posts will be displayed in the gallery.
- Order By -> Define the order of your selection ( by Post Date, by Post Modified, by Comment Count, by Post Author )
- Order -> Select between the Descending or the Ascending order.
- Post Type -> If you want a selection of custom posts, here you can define which custom post type will be used. ( Ex: products )
Show the gallery only in specific areas of the website
If you want to display your gallery in all your website, only in a specific Post Type, or only in a specific category of your Posts, this is the right place:
- Show the gallery only in this post type -> Leave empty to […]